If you're stuck for things to do with the kids this Easter, take a look at the Wyre Forest Landscape Partnership's quick guide for ideas of places to go. We hope this gives you some inspiration!
- The Gruffalo Activity Trail is on in the Wyre Forest, celebrating his 15th Anniversary! Take part in our self-led Gruffalo activity trails from 11 April to 11 September. Go to the Discovery Centre at Callow Hill to get your map! Or click on http://www.forestry.gov.uk/gruffalo for more info!
- Bewdley local produce market on Easter Sunday in Load Street. Support a range of local producers and enjoy browsing the amazing variety of produce on offer!
- Don't miss Bewdley's annual Duck Race on Easter Monday! Ducks for sale and registration from 10am. Race starts at noon.Thousands of people are expected to descend on the town for this popular event!
More information on www.kidderminsterlions.org.uk
- Easter Egg Hunt at Bewdley Museum
20th April. Bewdley Museum opened it's doors in March to another year of exciting events, craft work shops, cafe and exhibitions. Free entry
From Saturday 12th to Sunday 27th April, West Midland Safari Park will be holding a whole host of extra Easter activities for the whole family, all included in the standard admission price! Bring your Eggsplorers along and help our onsite Explorer character ‘Livingstone’ find the missing Easter Eggs onsite with a free Children's Eggsplorers Trail. Follow the clues around our Discovery Trail, Adventure Theme Park and African Village to find the eggs and unscramble the secret Easter Password! Hand in your completed trail to receive your chocolate prize!
NEW Tree Top Junior is open Easter 2014. Our Tree Top Adventure at Wyre Forest, near Kidderminster is home to some of the most ecologically significant woodlands in England. Go Ape offers two to three hours of fun and adventure. It’s a great way to get outdoors and try some a little bit unique. We take one lush, green forest and a healthy dollop of breathtaking scenery. Then we add a smattering of tree top high wire, tricky crossings and unforgettable zip wires.
- Discover Bewdley Spring Fayre at Bewdley Museum
Annual Discover Bewdley Spring Fair. Activities for the whole family around the town and at Bewdley Museum
Discover Bewdley – Spring Fair – Sunday 4th & Monday 5th May
The annual Spring Fair will take place over the May Day Bank Holiday weekend and will provide another busy weekend in our lovely town. There will be plenty to see and do for visitors and local people with events happening in the Museum, Jubilee Gardens, Load Street, Severnside South and around the town.
- Early Tudor living history event at Harvington Hall Sunday 20th and Monday 21st April. http://www.harvingtonhall.com/diary-of-events/